Thank you for being such wonderful students last Monday:) I hope that you had a fun time exploding moments!
For now, I would appreciate that each one of you give me some feedback regarding the lesson. I am looking for constructive feedback that would help make future lessons more effective. Here are the questions:
1. Are you satisfied with your learning in this GS lesson? Give reasons.
2. How do you feel about your group work in this GS lesson?
- Our group worked efficiently/didn't work efficiently because...
3. Do you like the GS activities in this lesson? Give reasons.
4. Any suggestion for the following GS lesson?
Thank you so much for your valuable insights!